Connecting the Dartmouth Climate and Energy Researcher Community
The Arthur L. Irving Institute for Energy and Society invites Dartmouth faculty working on climate- and energy-related projects to join our Faculty Affiliates Program. The program seeks to:
• Enhance faculty networking and research across campus
• Identify potential collaborators for research and other projects
• Connect with new colleagues
• Support and amplify the work being done by the community of energy and climate researchers and scholars at Dartmouth, and
• Facilitate collaboration to address climate change and the energy transition
As an affiliate, you will receive invitations to targeted faculty research symposia and seminars, grant-identification and -writing support, amplified exposure of your research, prioritized access to Institute facilities, plus other exciting opportunities and benefits outlined here.
If you are interested in becoming an Irving Institute faculty affiliate, please complete this form (even if you have already let us know about your interest). Feel free to reach out by email if you have any questions or suggestions.